How far are you from the airport?
- We are approximately 45 minutes away from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) and approximately 75 minutes away from George Charles Airport (GFL)
Which is the best airport to fly into St. Lucia?
- It depends on the country from which you are flying. Hewanorra (UVF) is the International Airport and is the main landing strip for all major carriers.
How much does it cost for an airport transfer?
- Airport transfers from UVF to Ladera costs US$80 per couple one way and US$100 per couple one way from George FL Charles.
Is there a shuttle to the beach? If so, at what times?
- We offer a complimentary beach shuttle service to our resident guests. Beach Shuttle Times:
Departs Ladera Resort for Sugar Beach
10am, 11:45am & 2pm
Pick Up from Sugar Beach
12pm, 2:15pm & 4:45pm
Is there a minimum stay requirement?
- There is a minimum stay during the Christmas and Winter Season. Some packages also require a minimum stay.
Are children under the age of 10 years allowed at the Resort?
- The minimum age requirement is 15 years.
Are pets allowed at the Resort?
- Due to the layout of our Resort rooms , regrettably, no pets are allowed
Are there other restaurants nearby? If so, how far.
- There are a few restaurants nearby, the closest being within walking distance of our Resort.
Do we take taxis to nearby restaurants and what is the approximate cost?
- Taxis are recommended. It is about US$15 one way to the nearest town (restaurants)
How many restaurants are there at the Resort?
- We have only One restaurant at the Resort-Dasheene Restaurant
What time is breakfast/ lunch/ dinner served?
- Breakfast served from 7:00am-10:00am daily;
Lunch served from 11:30am – 2:30pm daily;
Dinner served from 11:30am – 2:30pm daily.
Do your suites feature air conditioning?
Are the pools heated?
- The pools in our Hilltop Dream Suites, Two Bedroom Villas, Villas at Paradise Ridge and the Suites at Paradise Ridge are heated.