Amenities & Services
In addition to the escape guaranteed by the serenity of your suite and the privacy afforded by your own personal plunge pool, Ladera invites you to relax and take advantage of the following complimentary services:
- Lounging at Ladera's main pool and deck area overlooking the Pitons and Caribbean Sea, with cocktails and snack service available poolside.
- Soaking and relaxing in the restorative sulphur mineral baths at the spa.
- Exercising in the Fitness Room where guests have use of a range of equipment including a treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and free weights.
- Complimentary beach shuttle service to Sugar Beach.
- Complimentary beach towels and snorkeling equipment.
- Browsing the library, located at the Bar at Dasheene, where a large selection of reading material plus a variety of board games are available for guest use.
- Relaxing with an in-room movie using a portable DVD player from reception.
- During your stay, Ladera strives to keep you unplugged from the rest of the world and tuned into the sights and sounds of our tropical location. However, for guests who require it, we are pleased to offer the following:
- WiFi in every suite.
- Guest computer room in the lobby.
- Private telephone room in the lobby.
- We also provide nightly turn down service.
When you are in the mood to socialize and play…
Why not take in:
- Live local entertainment at the Bar at Dasheene, including the weekly Shak-Shak Band performance during Sunday Brunch.
- The weekly complimentary Managers' cocktail reception hosted by the Management team.
- The on-site boutique, which offers a wide range of items from tropical clothing and magazines, drugstore items and much more.
At Ladera, we recognize that our guests are seeking a customized getaway, while participating in activities that broaden their appreciation of St. Lucia's unique culture. Guests are welcome to enjoy:
- Private, romantic dinners in a guest suite or anywhere on Ladera's grounds for a very special night. In-room dining is also available for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Celebrate your birthday or anniversary at Ladera – allow our Guest Services team to turn your special day into a truly memorable one.
- A weekly wood carving demonstration at the Bar at Dasheene.
- Saturday morning Soufrière market tour followed by a cooking class hosted by Ladera's Chef.